Buy Local if Possible
Your local CrossRoads / Redwood dealer does business in your community and employs good folks from your area. We encourage you to purchase our quality RVs from your local dealer. They are a valuable resource to you as well. Here are a few ways:
- They know how the product works and how to maintain it. You will get personal attention anytime you need it.
- Parts ordering, service and/or warranty work can be achieved with much more convenience. (Warranty work may need to be performed by the dealer who sold you the RV).
- Your local dealer may offer a much better trade-in value if he is familiar with you and your maintenance schedule, and if you purchased it at his dealership.
- If you purchase your RV out of state (or out of country) there may be additional taxes or fees. We have quality dealers in every state and in Canada.
- You are free to buy from any dealer, but buying local keeps tax money local supporting infrastructure and municipalities in your area.
Thank you for considering your local dealer first!
Use the form below to search our network of over 400 dealers!
If your search returns no results, try a different zip code or city/state combination.
You may optionally select products you are interested in to restrict your search to dealer who carry the specified products(s).